A great gift idea for
anyone young at heart! Available
in hard or soft cover!
Castle - A free online book for mature teens and young adults.
for greeting cards and more.
Some things you might want to know:
- Arthur Collins and the Three Wishes is a fast, exciting read
- This story is about Arthur Collins, a 10
year old, 21st-century boy from Castleton, Colorado.
- You will like Arthur Collins and the Three
Wishes if you like stories with: bullies, wizards, witches, time travel,
- Read a review:
- The next book in the series is coming
soon: Arthur Collins: Master of the Mirror
What new and exciting things are coming up?
Come back soon and check this site for information about Arthur Collins and the Great American Book
When will my order ship?
Online orders usually ship 24-48 hours after received.
Mailed-in payments will normally take 3-5 days to reach us, then another
24-48 hours to ship. Most orders are received 3-5 days after they are shipped.
What methods of payment do you accept?
Online orders can use credit cards, debit
cards and e-checks with our secure payment processor PayPal. You can
use the Mail Order Form to pay via check or money order.
How do I know for sure my order was received?
We confirm all orders by email immediately.
Purchasing Information...Purchasing from our web site is safe and
secure: We use PayPal
to process all payments securely.
All private information is encrypted on 128 bit ssl secured pages.
And your credit card info is never retained on our website in any way, shape,
We ship all orders via The United States Postal Service.
We have a no-hassle returns policy.
Return option is available for 15 days from date of shipment.
Ten fail-proof rules for helping children love to read
by reading aloud to them:
- No matter the child’s age, end the reading period before they are restless, bored, or tired.
- Start with picture books when babies are several months old. As the child grows, find the right books for the child’s understanding and age level.
- Strive to find books that interest and please the child.
- Parents: read to your children as a part
of your schedule, and as a way to spend time together. Read to them even
if they can read well by themselves.
- Make your reading time a relaxing time. If you, the adult reader, are tense or tired,
read just a page or two and stop.
- The rules for adults at reading time: no lectures, no arguments, no anger, no teaching, no criticisms, no martyrs.
- Don’t use reading time as a
correction or punishment.
- Read for the fun of it, not to give the child a learning experience. The child will learn because he
or she is in a wonderful world that the author created.
- Get into the book. Be a good and an
interesting reader. Forget yourself. Be enthusiastic, be an actor, be
funny, if you can.
- If you love and value this time together,
your child will too.
most important rule of all for parents and adult readers: Children must not be so over-scheduled
that reading is just another task that must be completed. Children need free
time to play, dream, and read.